Monday, May 9, 2011

     I love my school. Everything about it is wonderful. The way it looks, and the way it smells. I don't understand why anyone would ever want to graduate and have to leave.

     The outside appearance of the school is beautiful. It's grey brick exterior makes it look inviting and friendly. Although sometimes it seems jail like, but I find that jails are comforting, it makes me feel safe. The interior of white walls, cream colored lockers, grey rubbery trim, and dirt covered dark red and cream floors complete it. While wondering through the long halls I find myself admiring every detail, from top to bottom. The smell of B.O. wafting from the bodies of tiny grade 9s, as they fumble down the hall. Mixed with the over powering scent of way too much body spray, and rotting growth within the school's lockers.
 
    Often mesmerized by the school's glow of perfection, I never want to leave. I will have to come and visit it's wonders many times once I graduate, I don't know how I will live without it.

No comments:

Post a Comment