Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Concerned Parent

123 Main Street
Penticton, British Columbia,
V2A 3W1

May 25, 2011

Mr. Kleats
Central High School
123 Main Street
Sportstown, British Columbia
V2A 1W3


Dear Mr. Kleats;

My name is Kristen Warnock, I am the mother of Billy Warnock. I have a few concerns about my child's sports team. It would be greatly appreciated if you would take some time to read my letter.

I have noticed that some of the players have not received much playing time, the team would probably enjoy the game if everyone got to play more. I have also noticed that you seem to have difficulty organizing practises and arriving on time. I understand that you are probably very busy. Getting an assistant coach may be a good idea to help organize, and to have someone at practice before you arrive. The kids are wanting to have a good time playing, and practising with friends. It might be nice to try and focus on having fun. It would also be a more enjoyable experience, if you kept your voice down when talking to the kids.I greatly appreciate all that you do for my son's team and thank you for taking the time to read my concerns.

Sincerely,


Kristen Warnock

1 comment:

  1. Good start on 2 of 3 assignments, but they need detail and proofreading.

    ReplyDelete